Friday, May 18, 2012

Phoenix Rising


I’m currently in Phoenix taking a little break from the work and the cold weather. I'm sick of the snow back home. Phoenix at least has a bit of decent weather.

I want to catch up with life. I mean really live for once meaning I'll finally get to hang out with family and friends in the area. Travelling on end makes me a little sad, but there are only so many days in the year you could really take time off to do the things you really want. I don't want my vacay time actually spent attending weddings and other shit I don't really feel like going to. There's also the issue of getting invited and having to spend so much getting there and staying there. I want to make better decisions for 2012. Life's too short to get caught up in someone else's drama. And I hate drama. Shit like that. I just want a beer and a day to play that new Diablo. Ayt.

No comments:

Post a Comment